We care a lot about the food we make you here in our café. So much that we make a lot of it in-house. This is because we want to know not only is our food as tasty as it can be, but as healthy as it can be too. Wherever you see the word ‘Bare’ on our menu, you know that we’ve made it with the love and care it deserves here on West Street.
These are just some of our ‘Bare’ foods…
- Bare Muesli – A healthy mix of oat flakes, spelt rye, barley flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconuts and dates
- Bare Beans – Our homemade beans are rich and have a bit of spice to them
- Bare Cheese – Ask us for our homemade cheese and you’ll enjoy a creamy variety with a hint of paprika
- Bare Mayonnaise – The mayonnaise we make is a mix of cauliflower and mint
- Bare Slaw – A unique blend of diced vegetables with natural yoghurt and sesame
- Bare Pesto – Our pesto isn’t any old pesto – it’s an Indian pesto made with coriander and more
- Bare Hummus – Like all hummus, ours is made from chickpeas. To liven things up a little we’ve added some roasted beetroot
- Bare Jalapenos – The jalapenos we serve are soaked in star anise for an extra kick!